Meyer Insert Dump Bed|
|Add Productivity and Profit to Every Load|
The Payload Insert Dump Bed is the quickest and easiest
way to improve your bottom line and hauling productivity for your 3/4 ton+ truck. By adding a Meyer Payload, it quickly converts your standard
pick-up bed into a high performance dump truck, making it easy to haul stone, mulch, dirt, firewood, or any material that needs to be moved
from place to place. It installs in minutes and features a double acting tailgate to make unloading a breeze. Dump beds are available in
carbon steel or stainless steel and feature twin 3-1/2" lifting cylinders to take on the heavy lifting. And when the work is done, you
can easily remove the Payload from your vehicle and know it's there whenever you need it.
|Features & Benefits:|
• Converts a standard 3/4 ton+ pick-up truck to a dump body|
• 4000 to 7500 lb lifting capacity
• Grease fittings for 13 pivot points
• Tethered control box (9' cord)
• Double acting tailgate for metered control of material
• Battery and pump shield for added protection
• Six stake pockets for added capacity
• Models available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and heavy-duty stainless steel
• Standard bolt-on cab shield
• Standard vehicle harness kit
• Monarch 12V Power System
• Standard Bolt on Cab Shield
• 4000 lb. lift capacity on 6.6' models (single cylinder)
• 7500 lb. lift capacity on 8.0' models (twin cylinder)
• 1.5-2.24 Cu. Yd. Capacities *depending on length*
||Twin Lifting Cylinders|
Provide maximum lift capability, while improved stability reduces the stress on the
hoses and hydraulics. Competitive models typically feature one cylinder designs that twist and break during heavy usage.
||Single Piece Sides & Underbody Supports|
Self locating underbody supports increase safety during
maintenance and servicing operations.
||Monarch Power Unit with Cabled Control|
Operated with tethered controller.
||Double Tailgate for Added Versatility|
Provides the needed flexibility for controlling material
flow during dumping operations.