Warranty Periods Are From The Date Of Delivery Of The Product To The Original Purchaser By An Authorized H&S Dealer
Twin Mergers – 120 Days From The Date Of Purchase
Everything Else – 1 Year From The Date Of Purchase
Labor – 1 Year From The Date Of Purchase
Parts – 2 Years From The Date Of Purchase
For commercial, custom for hire, or rental application, warranty is limited to 6 months from the date of delivery to the original purchaser, or the first day in service, whichever is earlier.
H&S Warranty Policy
- In no case will the covered repair cost of a part or parts exceed the replacement cost of that part.
- Warranty service must be performed by H&S or a dealer authorized by H&S to sell and/or service the product involved, which will use only new or remanufactured parts or components furnished by H&S.
- This warranty in all its parts, is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product, is terminated upon any subsequent transfer or sale from or by the original purchaser and extends no third party benefits or rights whatsoever.
- H&S and the companies affiliated with it makes no warranties, representations, or promises, express or implied, as to the performance or freedom from defect of its products other than those set forth above and no implied warranty of merchantability, fitness or fitness for a particular purpose is made.
- In no event will the dealer, H&S, or any company affiliated with H&S be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
- The selling dealer has no authority to make any representation or promise on behalf of H&S, or to modify the terms or limitations of this warranty in any way.
- Mandatory Service Bulletins – At its discretion, the H&S Service & Warranty Department will pre-determine, and include a maximum travel time reimbursement for retailed units.
- All service bulletins will have an end date that the update needs to be performed by. Failure to complete the service bulletin by this date will result in no reimbursement for labor, and or subsequent damages due to failure to perform the update.
- Units MUST be registered with H&S to be eligible for warranty.
- An additional 10% above dealer cost on parts used for warranty repairs will be given on claims submitted within 30 days of the repair.
- Warranty claims must be submitted within 90 days of the repair or the claim will be denied.
- Missing parts in wholegoods shipments, parts shipments, or any other type of parts transaction, must be reported to H&S in the form of a warranty claim within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- H&S parts have a 90 day replacement warranty policy. There is NO parts warranty on electrical components, or parts containing electrical components.
- Inventory older than 5 years has no warranty unless pre-authorized by the H&S Service & Warranty Department.
- To secure warranty service the purchaser must report the product defect to a dealer authorized by H&S to sell and/or service the product involved within the applicable warranty term together with evidence of the warranty start date and make the product available to that dealer within a reasonable period of time.
- Approved parts and labor to fix the product
- H&S will repair or replace, at its option, any covered part which is found to be defective in material or workmanship during the applicable warranty term.
- Warranty includes only those components of the product manufactured by H&S. Warranty for any component not manufactured by H&S including, but not limited to, engines, batteries, tires, rims, hydraulic motors, pumps, etc. are covered by the warranty, if any, provided separately by their respective manufacturers.
This Warranty Does NOT Include
- Any product that has been altered or modified in ways not approved by H&S.
- Depreciation or damage caused by normal wear, use for which the product was not designed, misuse, improper or insufficient maintenance, improper operation, accident or failure to follow the product Operator’s Manual recommendations and product decal recommendations
- Normal maintenance parts and service.
- The purchaser is responsible for any service call and/or transportation of the product to and from the dealer’s place of business.
- Any premium charged for overtime labor requested by the purchaser – Any service work not directly related to any defect covered under warranty.
- Repairs made with parts other than those available from H&S or performed by anyone other than H&S or a dealer authorized by H&S to sell and/or service the product involved.