APV ES100 M3 Special Spreader | Single Disc | 3.7 Cu Hopper | 3.5 Controller
*Unit Comes With Top Linkages For 3PT Mounting. Must Source A Bottom Crossbeam Mount To Complete 3PT.
*Additional Mounting Options Available Below
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR SETUP – PRICED F.O.B. FACTORY
• Electric Control Box 3.5 with Steel Bracket For Mounting In the Driver’s Cab
• Complete Spreader With Electric Spreading Disc & 2 Throwing Vanes
• Adaptor Sleeves For Extending The Agitator For Grass
• Upper Linkage Mounting & Counter Plate
• 5 m Cable For Power Supply From The 3-pin plug to the control box, 6 m cable from the spreader to the control box
APV ES 100 M3 Special Spreader
Just like the ES 100 M1 Classic, the ES 100 M3 Special is well suited for spreading catch crops, grass seeds, nurse crops, slug pellets and similar granules. With the integrated point of impact adjustment and the tilted spreading disc with special throwing vanes, you will achieve larger working widths and a more precise spreading pattern.
The plastic hopper ensures the low weight of the entire spreader. It contains the spreading material, which securely reaches the metering shutter through an agitator. You can control the spread rate with the stepless metering shutter. The spreading material falls on the spreading disc and is distributed equally across the working width. The speed of the spreading disc and thus the working width are easy to set from the driver’s seat via the control box.
-Best lateral distribution for slug pellets among Disc Spreaders available on the market (certified by independent testing institutes / specialist publications)
-Point of impact adjustment for setting the spreading pattern
-Precise spreading results on large working widths
-Hopper discharge port
-Automatic shutter (various tractor linkage sensors possible) – Please order your desired sensor according to selection list.
-Tested by the IRSTEA institute!
-Combined use with almost any soil tillage implement possible – This saves time and money!
- Spreading of slug pellets and similar granules
- Spreading of catch crops (e.g.: mustard)
- Spreading of grass seeds and nurse crops