APV PS 500 M2 D Fertilizer Applicator | Electric Fan | 14.2 Bu | Without Controller
*Must Add Controller To Complete
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
- Complete non-corrosive seeder with hoses (25 m)
- Seeding shaft for fine seeds (fine seed stores, micro granules, etc.) and seeding shaft Flex20 for coarse seeds (fertilizer, cereals, etc.)
- Agitator made of stainless steel
- 6 m cable from seeder to control box
- Non-corrosive calibration slide, calibration bag, counter plate (galvanized) , Seed scale, & Fill level sensor
- Fan pressure monitoring for hydraulic fan
- 8 stainless steel dispersion plates & 4 galvanized hexagonal bars of 1.2 m (For mounting the dispersion plate)
APV PS 500 M2 D Electric Fan (Without Controller)
Our Pneumatic Seeders are also available in a special version, suitable for spreading fertilizer. Due to their non-corrosive design, you also benefit during fertilizer distribution from the advantages and the easy handling of our PS units. With the Pneumatic Seeders PS Fertilizer Edition from APV you have the possibility to customize your professional implement according to your needs. A large selection of hopper sizes, seeding shafts and types of fans allow us to offer you a customized solution for every need and budget.
Benefits of Pneumatic Seeders Fertilizer Edition
- Possibility to spread fertilizer, micro granules, pesticides and catch crops
- All powder-coated parts (except hydraulic fan) with CDP coating (automotive standard)
- Standard parts (bolts, flat discs, nuts, etc.), agitator, brush adjustment made of stainless steel
- Precise metering and exact lateral distribution across the entire working width
- Universal mounting options on almost all implements, such as for example seed drills, single grain machines, culture maintenance implements, soil tillage implements or harvesters – irrespective of manufacturer
- Easy adjustment & comfortable calibration test
The PS 500 M2 D convinces primarily with its multiple applications. With a hopper capacity of 500 liters, this special device is able to contain large quantities of spreading material. We recommend the PS 500 M2 D to farmers and contractors managing large surfaces.
The PS 500 M2 D mainly convinces by its multiple applications. With a hopper capacity of 500 liters, this special device is able to contain large quantities of spreading material. We recommend the PS 500 M2 D to farmers and contractors managing large surfaces.
The seeds are fed from the seed hopper via the electrically controlled seeding shaft into the air duct. The seeds are conveyed by air support through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates, and then evenly distributed close to the soil. This enables precise seeding even in windy conditions!
-Hermetic sealing especially for spreading fertilizers, micro granules and pesticides
-Exact lateral distribution throughout the working width
-Precise spreading of seed, irrespective of wind
-The entire seeder is airtight and non-corrosive: All powder-coated parts are protected with a non-corrosive CDP coating (standard in the car industry)
-All standard parts, the agitator and the brush adjustment are made of stainless steel.
-Multiple options to adjust the PS to your needs due to a wide selection of hoppers, seeding shafts, types of fan, outlets, etc.
-Universal mounting options on almost all implements, such as seed drills, single grain machines, culture maintenance implements, soil tillage implements or harvesters – irrespective of manufacturer
-Can also be used for seeding catch crops
-Speed-adjusted seed rate spreading & headland management with sensors (optional)
-Easy adjustment & comfortable calibration test
-Fill level sensor that reminds you on time to refill the fertilizer or seed
-Infrequent refilling due to large hopper
-Larger hopper opening that facilitates filling
- Distribution of fertilizer
- Seeding of grass seeds and similar granules
- Seeding of catch crops, nurse crops and reseeding
- All other types of seeds can also be applied
- For wide spreading, the use of a hydraulic fan or a PTO shaft fan is recommended