APV PS 1600 M2 Pneumatic Seeder + Implement Carrier | Hydraulic Fan | 45.4 Bu | Without Controller
*Must Add Controller To Complete
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
- Complete Seeder With Hoses (75 m)
- MT2 Implement Carrier
- Seeding Shaft for fine seeds, seeding shaft for coarse seeds
- 6 m cable from seeder to control box
- Calibration slide, calibration trough, seed scale, Fill Level Sensor, & fan pressure monitoring.
- 16 dispersion plates & 8 hexagonal bars of 1.2 m (For mounting the dispersion plate)
- Access Platform
APV Pneumatic Seeders
APV’s Pneumatic Seeders (PS) are characterized by their universal use on a wide variety of machines. Because of this, a combined application is possible – tilling the soil and seed simultaneously.This will save you time and money!The seeds are conveyed by air support through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates.This enables precise seeding even by windy conditions!
While driving, adjustments and monitoring are possible on the control box at any time.As accessories, speed-adjusted seed rate spreading are available.
The APV PS series includes products of different hopper sizes (120, 200, 300, 500, 800, 1200 and 1600 liters), a fan (electric, hydraulic or PTO fan) and design (standard, fertilizer and / or TWIN).
In addition to the seeding of catch crops, the application of nurse crops and grass reseeding are also possible with APV seeders.
Benefits of the Pneumatic Seeders
- Exact lateral distribution throughout the working width
- Wind-independent spreading of the seeds
- Mounting options on almost any soil tillage implement, seed drill and crop care implement – regardless of the manufacturer
- Versatile combination options for the hopper volumes, seeding shafts, fan types, technical equipment and extension possibilities for the outlets (up to 32 outlets)
- Rapid delivery time even during the season: Our staff at the order center is happy to provide more information!
- Individual consultation and support before and after the purchase
The seeds are fed from the seed hopper via the electrically controlled seeding shaft into the air duct. The seeds are conveyed by air support through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates, and then evenly distributed close to the soil. This enables precise seeding even in windy conditions!
-Exact lateral distribution throughout the working width
-Precise spreading of seed, irrespective of wind
-Easy filling due to large hopper opening for big bag filling
-Reversible hopper cover
-Speed-adjusted seed rate spreading & headland management with sensors (optional)
-Large discharge port
- Seeding of catch crops
- Grass reseeding
- Applications with large required application rates
MT2 Quick Hitch
The installation of the Pneumatic Seeder on the MT2 M1 Implement Carrier ensures flexible operation, since it does not need to be mounted directly on the trailed soil tillage implement. This results in ideal weight distribution: instead of putting the weight on the implement frame, the weight is shifted to the tractor rear axle.