APV RH 600 M1 19.6′ Rotary Hoe | CAT II | 65 HP | 2 Feeler Wheels
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
• Complete implement with 40 variable hoe rings
• Parking support
• Handle on all feeler wheels for height adjustment
• 2 Feeler Wheels
APV RH 600 M1 ROTARY HOES
The rotating hoe rings of the RH 600 M1 bury or uproot the weeds, promote the tillering and introduce oxygen into the soil. Due to the rotating rings, the tines remain free of plant and soil material. The hoe rings are variably adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees and thus guarantee an ideal work result.
A robust frame with 2 guide wheels allow the implement to run smoothly over your field. The operational success is ensured by 0.24 in (6 mm) thick spring steel pins. The hoe rings are individually suspended and can adapt individually to the ground undulations. As a result, the RH 600 M1 works uniformly across the full area.
You achieve optimal work results, since you can adjust the contact pressure and the inclination of the hoe rings according to the requirements.
- Finely adjustable degree of efficacy through the inclined position of the rings (adjustable inclination of each individual ring from 0-30° in 5° increments)
- Arms can be folded up individually with the quick lifting device, e.g.: in row crops (corn, etc.)
- Each individual arm also works optimally in the negative range (important to also work in the tractor track)
- Individual adaptation of the hoe rings for ground undulations thanks to separate suspension
- Low pulling force requirement
- Ring spacing can be variably adjusted in pairs
- The working elements can also be completely removed from the frame
- Track width of the guide wheels can be variably adjusted from 3 ft to 6.9 ft
- Only hoe ring technology across the entire working width (no supplementary hoe harrow tines)
- Excellent work results even with larger amounts of organic residues (e.g.: mulch seed crops)
- Central contact pressure adjustment with the top link
- No clogging of the hoe with strong weed populations
- Maintenance-free bearing of all working elements
- No additional handling for road transport (if the working elemements are limited in the negative range)
- Prevention of lateral pull forces thanks to the inverted arrangement of the working rings
INCLINATION OF THE HOE RINGS
Due to the inclination of the hoe rings, the work intensity is stopped and an individual tilling is possible. As intense as necessary or as gentle as possible. A gradation in 5 degree steps results in seven different setting options. Starting at zero degrees (Running straight in the direction of travel) up to 30 degrees (Maximum inclination).
QUICK LIFTING DEVICE
The quick lifting device enables the adjustment of the machine to the cultures without tools. Only the folded arm has to be fixed with the bolt in the upper hole. If the quick lifting device is not active, the bolt can be stowed in the parking position in the last hole. The pivoting range for the arm can also be limited down by sticking the bolt in the second hole from below. The ground distance by raised arm is 11.4”. By folding up the arm, a width of 3.94” is not tilled.
- Mechanical weed control
- Burying weeds
- Promoting soil organisms
- Soil stimulation
APV RH 600 M1 Combination Options
The RH 600 M1 can be combined with the PS 120 M1, PS 200 M1, & PS 300 M1 pneumatic seeders with electric or hydraulic fans.
With these combinations, the rotary hoe is ideal –
- For Nurse Crops
- For Spreading Fertilizer during the hoeing procedure
- For Seeding Over Cover Crops After Harvesting
Seeders (Select One)
Controls (Select One)
Seeder Mounting Kit