APV MDP 40 M1 Elec Air Seeder With Metering System | 6 Outlets | 1.14 Bu | Seeds & Slug Pellets
*Must Add Control Box To Complete Unit – See Below
*Requires A 12V Power Supply
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR SETUP – PRICED F.O.B. FACTORY
• Complete seeder with hopper, metering unit, frame, and fan
• Top link mounting and counter plate
• Calibration bag
• 6 dispersion plates, 3 4 ft hexagonal rods, and 82 ft of hose
• Seed wheel set for 2 seeding shafts (Flex 20, fine and fine-blind metering cartridges)
• 19.6 ft cable from the spreader to the Control Box
In terms of the applications and functions, the Multi-Metering Systems of the MDP series are similar to Pneumatic Seeders of the PS series. With its compact design and the diverse mounting possibilities, this type covers a large range of applications. The MDP is perfectly suited for spreading all common types of small seeds, seed mixtures, and slug pellets as well as for new seeding or re-seeding of grassland. Due to the simple mounting and conversion on various soil tillage implement, the MDP can be used several times a year for a wide range of applications.
The “P” stands for “pneumatic”. Its function and use are similar to those of a classic Pneumatic Seeder, the Multi- Metering System offers 6 outlets for a working width of up to 14.7 ft (4.5 m). The spreader is operated using the control module 5.2 (control module 3.2 is also possible as an alternative).
Using the electrically controlled metering shaft, the seed enters the air channel where it is conveyed by the blower fan to the baffle plates through plastic hoses. This means that exact spreading of seed is possible even if it is windy!
- Precise lateral distribution due to individual seeding shafts for each outlet
- Wind-independent and precise spreading of seed
- Metering unit made of stainless steel
- Possibility of speed and tractor linkage sensors (optional)
- Possibility of installing a fill level sensor (optional) and a calibration button (optional)
- Control box with power connection using 3-pin socket
- Precise lateral distribution thanks to individual metering cartridges for each outlet
- Speed-related seed rate application and headland management1 (with sensors)
- Spread seed accurately, regardless of wind conditions
- Easy calibration test
- Stainless-steel metering unit
- Can be converted to MDD or MDG
- On request, EU obligatory device inspection badge for granule spreader for crop protection application
- Spreading of all common types of small seeds, seed mixtures, and slug pellets as well as for new seeding or re-seeding of grassland.
- Due to the simple mounting and conversion on various soil tillage implement, the MDP can be used several times a year for a wide range of applications.
- Fruit crops
- Vegetable crops
Due to the 1 to 2 transition pieces, the spreader is not suitable for large seed such as field beans, spelt, etc. The spreader is not suitable for corrosive (fertilizing) agents!