APV MDD 100 M1 Disc Seeder / Spreader With Metering System | 2.84 Bu | Seeds & Slug Pellets
*Must Add Controller To Complete
*Requires A 12V Power Supply
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
- Complete Spreader With Hopper, Metering Unit, Frame, & Spreading Plate
- Point Of Impact Adjustment
- Mounting Kit For 3PT Hitch
- Counter Plate
- Calibration Sack
- A Seed Metering Wheel Set For 2 Seeding Shafts, Consisting Of 6 x Flex 20 Seed Metering Wheels, 12 X Fine, 12 X Fine Dummy, 10 X Sub-Dividing Discs, 10 X O-Rings, & 2 X Seed Metering Wheel Hexagonal Shafts.
- Complete Cabling: 5′ Cable For Power Supply From The 3 Pin Plug To The Control Module, 6 m Of Cable To Go From The Control Module To The Spreader.
MDD 40 M1 | MDD 100 M1
The Multi-Metering System MDD combines the advantages of a Pneumatic Seeder and a Disc Spreader: Precise metering is performed by a seeding shaft, the seed is spread using a spreading plate – optimal for slug pellets across large working widths as well as for spreading various cover crops. Due to the diverse assembly options and the simple and quick mounting and conversion on different soil tillage implements, the MDD can be used several times a year for a wide range of applications.
The “D” stands for “Disc”. The seed is precisely metered by a seeding shaft and is then spread by a spreading disc, and is particularly suitable for large working widths. The geometry and the spreading plate are exactly the same as on the ES 100 M3 Special, resulting in optimal lateral distribution values (tested by the Irstea Institute, e.g. variation coefficient (VC) < 12% for a working width of 91.8 ft (28m) using Metarex slug pellets).
The most significant advantage of the spreader is the metering shaft under the hopper. It meters the seed evenly into a collection funnel. The metering shaft is driven by a gear motor. The V-shaped agitator over the metering shaft is driven by a rubber drive belt. The spreader disc including the impact point adjustment lies under the collection funnel, which allow the spreading cone to be adjusted.
CAUTION! The maximum spread rate is around 11lbs (5 kg) per min for slug pellets. This can be lower depending on the shape and density of the seed.
The spreader is not suitable for corrosive (fertilising) agents.
Currently cannot be operated with control module 3.2.
- “High end” slug pellet spreader
- Speed-dependent spreading of catch crops
- Adjusting the working width AND the spread rate from the driver’s seat
- Precise speed and rate adaptation (using the seeding shaft)
- Speed-adjusted seed rate spreading & headland management 2 (with sensors)
- Smallest to large quantities can be metered with absolute precision (various seed wheel shapes and amounts possible)
- Simple calibration test (with standing and folded disc)
- Possibility of installing a fill level sensor 1 (optional) and a calibration button 2 (optional)
- Seeding shafts suitable for common applications are included in the Items
- Can be converted to MDP or MDG
1 For use with the Controller 1.2 & 5.2
2 For use with the Controller 5.2
Application Areas Of MDD 40 M1 | MDD 100 M1
- Ideal for slug pellets on large working widths
- Suitable for the application of various cover crops
- Due to the simple mounting and conversion on different soil tillage implements, the MDD can be used several times a year for a wide range of applications.
CAUTION! The maximum spread rate is of approximately 11 lbs/min slug pellets. For seeds, it depends on the seed shape and density. The spreader is not suitable for corrosive fertilizers and other substances.