7560C Cast Iron 8-Roller Pump Kit | 540/1000 Multi Speed Coupler | 22.5 GPM | Not For Use With Round-Up
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
7560C Cast Pump Kit Includes
- 7560C Pump With 15/16″ Output Shaft
- Torque Arm
- Multi-Speed Coupler For 540/1000
The 7560C series 8 roller pump achieves up to 22.5 gpm (85.2 lpm) and 300 psi (20.7 bar). Cast Iron pumps are an excellent choice for low hour annual use. Testing with different herbicides showed cast iron pumps lasted to 140 hours before failure.
- Super Rollers (standard) provide premium wear and life with Poly and PTFE options available for superior chemical resistance.
- Viton® seals offer the best overall chemical resistance.
- Standard rotation is counter clockwise, clockwise rotation is available
- 15/16″ shaft and 3/4″ ports
- 1000 Maximum RPM
Hypro Roller Pumps
Hypro roller pumps are the most popular pumps worldwide for agricultural tasks. These low-cost, highly-versatile pumps are used for spraying and transferring a variety of fluids including insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, emulsives, aromatic solvents, liquid fertilizers and many other non-abrasive liquids. All pumps are available in three materials: Cast Iron, Ni-Resist or Silver Series XL®. On average, the Silver Series XL® pumps last up to 10 times longer* than the competition.
These pumps contain rollers that revolve inside the pump housing to force the spray solution through the outlet to the nozzle. Hypro roller pumps are easily adaptable to PTO, gas engine or electric motor drives. The pumps operate efficiently at PTO speeds of 540 and 1000 rpm. Pressure ranges are up to 300 psi (20.7 bar) with flow rates of 2 to 62 gpm (7.6 to 235 lpm).
*Based on independent laboratory tests.
Hypro roller pump quality features:
- Housing available in Cast Iron, Ni-Resist or Silver Series XL®
- Ni-Resist is a high nickel content alloy for better corrosion resistance
- Silver Series XL® has a custom alloy that provides the best corrosion resistance and is Ready for use with Roundup®
- Self-priming operation; roller pumps should NOT be run dry
- Adaptable to PTOs or gas engines
- Standard seals are Viton or Buna-N
Roller Pump Comparisons
Herbicide Users Get up to 10 times longer pump life with Hypro Silver Series XL® Roller pumps!
The three pumps shown above were photographed after being tested with a 30:1 mix of water and Roundup® herbicide. The Ni-Resist and Cast Iron indicate damage from pitting and corrosion, but the Silver Series XL® is in like-new condition after more than 1000 hours of use.
Which Roller Pump, Rollers & Seals Should You Use?
Material options for rollers and seals are listed in the order of recommendations for usage. These recommendations are only a general guide –