24′ Tandem Axle Slant Bar Feeder | Less Liners & Wheels | NOT Setup
Must Add Tire/Wheel Package To Complete
|SLANT BAR FEEDER WEIGHTS WITH 9.5L X 15 TIRES|
|16′ SINGLE AXLE||1890 LBS.|
|20′ SINGLE AXLE||2060 LBS.|
|24′ SINGLE AXLE||2520 LBS.|
|24′ TANDEM||2746 LBS.|
|30′ TANDEM||3450 LBS.|
- Single axle models are available in 16′, 20′, and 24′ sizes.
- Tandem axle models are available in 24′ and 30′ sizes.
- The slant bars help prevent cattle from moving in and out.
- Slant Bar Feeders are low and have a comfortable height of tank sides.
- All sizes of cattle can feed with heads in unit (EXCEPT CATTLE WITH HORNS)
- The inside sidewalls and end panels can be removed for better feeding of square or round bales.
- The main feed pan is constructed of prime steel with the square tubing around the top of the feed pan. Square tubing is 40% stronger than pipe.
- H&S bunks are easy to clean out spoiled feed from the feeder tub. No clutter of numerous pipes or tubes are welded in to clean around.
- H&S bunks feature a 90° turning radius with tricycle front end, 6 hole hubs and wheels, and quick hitch tongue.
- All models have a full axle all the way through the unit.
THE H&S SLANT BAR FEEDER EFFICIENTLY FEEDS:
- Chopped green feed.
- Large round and square bales.
- Small round and square bales.
- Silage and Haylage.
- Chopped hay and ground feed.
- 16′ unit has 30 feeding openings.
- 20′ unit has 36 feeding openings.
- 24′ unit has 42 feeding openings.
|HSW65A6||(Set of 6) 15 x 6, 6 Bolt Rim Only|
|HSW66B6||(Set of 6) 16 x 8, 6 Bolt Rim Only|
|HSW65A6TAL5A||(Set of 6) 15 x 6, 6 Bolt Rim w/ 9.5L x 15 Tire|
|HSW65B6TA1L5A||(Set of 6) 15 x 8, 6 Bolt Rim w/ 11L x 15 Tire|
|HS24-L||24 ft. Liner Package|
Back Freight – $335
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR SETUP – PRICED F.O.B. FACTORY