Meyer Polyhawk 8′ Long Bed Truck Insert Salt Spreader
- Electric Motor
- Top Screen
- Inverted Vee
- 2.0 CU. YD. Capacity
- 2-3 GVW Class
- Drag Chain Conveyor System
Popular with contractors and other vocational users, the Polyhawk is powered by your choice of a Honda or Briggs & Stratton gas engines or a dual, 12-volt electric motor. The Polyhawk can even be operated by your vehicle’s central hydraulic system. Available in in 6′ and 8′ lengths, Polyhawks are perfect for spreading bulk materials like rock salt with sand mixed in it.
|Part #:64505||Hopper Width:50″||Hopper Depth:96″||Hopper Height:35″|
|Total Height:N/A||Spread Width (min-max):4′ – 30′||Empty Weight:855 lbs||Max Capacity Load:2.0 cu yd|
|Max Capacity Weight:5400 lbs||Spreading Material:Sand, Salt Mixed||Warranty:1 Year||Hopper Material:Poly|
|Spinner Diameter:13″||Spinner Material:Poly||Tire Diameter:||Frame Material:|
With the Meyer Polyhawk’s two internal and four external baffle adjustment systems, you will place the material in the right place, every time. Whether you want to spread four feet to the left, four feet to the right, or spread a 30-foot pattern, you can easily adjust the spreading pattern to meet your unique demands. In addition, the Polyhawk is engineered to handle virtually any material you can throw at it including salt, sand and salt/sand mix.
In Snow And Ice Control, High Performance Is Mandatory
Our no-tools-required top screen breaks up large clumps of material that can cause damage to the drag chain and reduce performance.
The Polyhawk’s Inverted-V helps prevent material from bridging and slowing down the conveyor.
We designed the Polyhawk to be easy and simple to maintain while providing years of trouble-free use. Some of the key built-to-last features found in the Polyhawk line include:
- Rotationally molded polyethylene hopper provides years of service and is backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Slot and Tab design allows a more precise fit thereby delivering consistent reliability over the course of ownership.
- The highest tensile strength drag chain in the industry for consistently pulling all types of materials through the spreader
- Grease zerks at all critical points to keep your investment up and running
- Marine-grade actuator protects the spreader’s inner workings from the elements and keeps you spreading, even in the harshest conditions.
- Stainless steel external baffle adjustment rods prevent the baffles from seizing and remaining stuck in one location.
- Largest-in-the-industry 13-inch spinner disc with 1-inch shaft, spreads material from four feet to forty feet.
Ease Of Use
Meyer Polyhawks install in almost any pickup truck with 6′ or 8′ bed. Wireless controllers for gas-driven Polyhawks are standard. This means no wires running underneath your vehicle and no drilling holes in your cab to mount a controller. Simply load your spreader in the back of your truck and you’re ready to spread.
Whether it is being environmentally friendly or keeping things simple, Meyer’s electric motors will exceed your needs. Our electric drive (optional) Polyhawk offers the best-in-industry performance with the simplicity that comes with having no engines, no carburetors, no clutches and no belts. Our heavy-duty 3/4-HP sealed electric motor drives the self-cleaning drag chain and poly spinner.
Convenient Swing-Up Spinner
Our no-tools-required swing-up spinner easily swings up and out of the way for easy storing of the unit flat on saw horses. You can easily unload any material left in the hopper by simply swinging up the spinner and running the conveyor.
Easy To Install Or Remove
Thanks to our patented fork pockets, no overhead crane is required to move your Polyhawk in and out of your pickup truck. All you need is a forklift to quickly install or remove your Polyhawk from a vehicle.
|ME63422||9″ Spinner Extensions SS – Polyhawk|
|ME62562||Hold Down Kit (4 Rachet Straps)|
|ME62565||Vehicle Wiring Harness-Eliminates need for 12V Auxilliary Battery|
|ME63684||Tarp Kit: Polyhawk Only|
|ME63930||Wireless Controller Package (8′ Poly Elec. Only)|
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY