Renn RMC 48-A Auxiliary PTO Roller Mill | 5 GPI Corn | 540 PTO | 1:1 Drive | 16″ x 48″ Cast Rolls
*Note – Additional Groove Patterns Available For Wheat & Milo Upon Order
*Back Freight – $1,250
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
- 14″ x 10′ Swivel Head Auger Discharge
- 12″ x 10′ Transfer Style Feed Auger
- Hyd Lift & Swing
- 1:1 Drive
- 16″ x 48″ Cast Rolls
- 540 PTO
Renn Auxiliary PTO Roller Mills (Designed To Run A Roller Mill & Bagger With One Tractor)
The RENN Auxiliary PTO Roller Mill is specially designed to allow operators to run a Roller Mill and Bagger with one tractor. This convenient way of rolling and bagging grain increases harvest efficiency by reducing manpower requirements, eliminating tractor needs, and saving on fuel consumption.
The unique inline system will also allow you to power a Forage Blower and process grain up into upright storage with a single tractor, again saving time and money. For added flexibility, the RENN Auxiliary Roller Mill can also be used as an independent Roller Mill, and can process dry and high moisture grains directly into bunkers.
RENN Roller Mills have a proven record of excellence in the grain processing industry for maximizing productivity while providing durable, consistent performance and easy serviceability.
For 60 years the heart of the RENN Roller Mill has been its precision-machined 16” diameter rolls, which provide more grain rolling area per revolution compared to other brands of roller mills with smaller diameter rolls. RENN Roller Mills save time and money year after year by rolling more grain per hour with less horsepower.
RENN’s unique, centrifugally-poured, chill-cast rolls are its latest advancement in rolling technology, giving you the long-wearing durability of cast rolls with the enhanced serviceability of removable shafts and end plates.
Auxiliary Mill Power Options
- Self-Contained Or Tractor Hydraulics
- Gearbox Reduction PTO Output
Roller Drive Options
- 1:1 Drive
- The 1:1 drive option has both rolls driven at the same speed. This option is best for ranchers that would like their corn to be cracked or slightly broken down for feeding purposes to fatten up their livestock.
- Differential Drive
- The differential drive option has the idler rolls or driver rolls positively driven 40% faster than the other or at two different speeds for optimal particle reduction or high moisture rolling. This option is best for dairy users that would like their corn to be broken down into finer pieces or almost a powder for milk yields. It is also self-cleaning to prevent plugging.