Westfield WCX2 1539FL Pinch S-Drive Conveyor
Shipped Complete With:
- Conveyor – 10″ diameter 14 GA tube
- 15″ 2-ply rubber belt coupled with nylon slider backing and alligator lacing for added endurance
- Durable poly deflector hood provides excellent cushioning for delicate seeds and commodities
- Heavy duty 1-1/4″ bearings and adjustable rollers
- Four-bolt hubs and taper wheel bearings make unit suitable for towing
- Removable tow hitch allows easy maneuverability during operation
- Extended low-profile hopper – 102″ long, with unique collapsible design
- Gas Drive Kit
- Gas Motor
- Install Kit
Specialty crops, seed and some commodities are very susceptible to impact damage caused by conventional grain handling systems. A Westfield Belt Conveyor minimizes impact damage and helps protect grade quality and germination performance of seed.
LOW MAINTENANCE/LONG WEAR
Engineered, designed and built for rugged, long-lasting performance with heavy-duty features like our quality rubber belting, rated up to 3,000 hours.
All Westfield Conveyors are designed and built for high capacity and performance. Capacity increases as the angle of elevation decreases. See specifications for model performance.
Westfield’s unique design requires only a fraction of the horsepower of screw augers, saving energy and freeing up larger tractors for other purposes.
Westfield Belt Conveyors require very little clean out when changing from one commodity to another; saving growers time and reducing contamination.
WCX1500 Field Loader Series
10″ TUBE | 15″ BELT | Capacity up to 10,000 bph | 39′, 44′, 49′ lengths available
• Capacity rated up to 6,000 bph
• Available in lengths from 35′ to 100′
• 10″ diameter tube
• A-frame undercarriage on 35′- 55′ lengths
• Hydraulic scissors lift on 65′-100′
• Offers greater reach and bin clearance
• Cable trussing on the 55′-100′ models
• Extendable axles on 85′-100′ models
• Optional self-propelled kit available
- Narrower hopper clearance at the transition, so you can get into tighter spaces
- Upgraded hopper cloth frame which is stronger and easier to replace
- Removable skid plate under intake hopper to protect the belt from damage and to stop debris from getting onto the belt and into you truck or air seeder!
- Enhanced intake design and transition for increased flow
- Angle indicator for positioning
- S-drive tension indicators for easy adjustment
- High-performance grip tires on WCX2 1549 FMD
- Choose from three optional gas engines; the 26.5 EFI, 33 EFI or 32HP Carb
Must Add Gas Drive Kit, Install Kit, Battery, & Gas Motor To Complete Unit:
|WF15593130||Gas Drive Kit – 1545FL
Includes: Motor mount, gas tank, belts, pulleys, guards gearbox, & over center tightener.
|WFP1031110||32HP Kohler Motor for WCX1545|
|WFINSKMK-32||32HP Install Kit for WCX1545
Includes: Motor pulley, Electric Fuel Pump, Drain hose, & Wiring Extension.
Options & Accessories
|WFP0217634B||Hydraulic Winch Kit|
|WF15555300||Caster Wheel Tongue|
|WFP1211511||13″ Down Spout | 5 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211513||13″ Down Spout | 3 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211512||13″ No Snag Down Spout | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WF15140001||LED Work Light Kit | For: Field Loaders|
Westfield Conveyor Calculator
Find a conveyor that best fits your grain handling needs. Use the Westfield Calculator to help you determine:
A. What length of conveyor will best complement you bin height
B. How much ground length is necessary to ensure your conveyor will reach the desired bin height
The Westfield Calculator is easy to use and is designed to be practical. Use the Westfield Calculator as a tool to help you with your next conveyor purchase!
A. Conveyor Length
Do I need a 91 foot conveyor, or will a 31 foot conveyor do? Find out what conveyor length is the right choice for you bin’s peak height by using the Westfield Conveyor Length Calculator.
- Determine distance (A) from ground to eave of bin.
- Multiply the distance (A) by 2.5 to figure the minimum conveyor length needed.
Example: Bin height of 30’ X 2.5= 75’ – 75’ would be minimum length of conveyor you would want to look at.
B. Ground Length
Do you want to keep your conveyor running at its optimum speed and at its optimum incline? Use the Westfield Ground Length calculator to measure the approximate distance your conveyor should be relative to the base of your bin.
- Determine the length (A) of your conveyor.
- Determine the height (B) your conveyor will be used at.
- Plug the values into the formula to figure the approximate ground length distance.
Formula: Pythagorean Theorem
A² + B² = C²
Back Freight: Call For B.F.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY