Westfield WC1335 Portable Pinch Top Drive Belt Conveyor
Shipped Complete With:
- 13″ 2 Ply Rubber Belt With Nylon Slider Back Coupled With Alligator Lacing For Added Endurance
- 10″ Tube Diameter – 14 Gauge
- 35′ In Length
- Tires & Wind Guards
- 1-1/4″ Bearings & Adjustable Rollers
- Collapsible Hopper
- Removable Tow Hitch
Must Add Drive Kit To Complete Unit:
WCX1300 Series Features
• Capacity – up to 3,500 bu/hr (78 tonne/hr)
• Top Drive – Ideal for Bin Load Out and Handling Delicate Seeds and Commodities
• 27″ x 38″ Collapsible Hopper with 10″ clearance
• 35′ Inch length; 10″ diameter 14 gauge tube
• 13″ 2 Ply rubber belt coupled with nylon slider backing and alligator lacing for added endurance
• Durable poly deflector hood provides excellent cushioning for delicate seeds and commodities
• Heavy Duty 1 1/4″ bearings and adjustable rollers
• Four bolt hubs and taper wheel bearings make unit suitable for towing
• Removable tow hitch allows easy maneuverability during operation
• Optimum Balance: two (one for electric and one for hydraulic) keeps hitch weight down, allowing easy handling of conveyor
• Drive Options: Electric or Hydraulic
PINCH TOP DRIVE
An affordable option unique to Westfield, is the Pinch Top Drive. The pinch roller system at the top end ensures positive belt traction. Electric or hydraulic Pinch Top Drive options are available.
Must Add Drive Kit To Complete Unit:
|WC 1335 SPECIFICATION CHART|
|CONFIG||A – UP||B – UP||A – DOWN||B – DOWN||WIDTH||HP Required|
|ELECTRIC||17′||12 1/2′||10 1/2′||13′||10 1/2′||5|
Electric Drive Kit
|WFA240||Electric Motor Drive Kit
Includes: Electric motor mount, 15″ double pulley, belts, and shields.
Must Add: Electric Motor & Motor Pulley
Electric Motor Recommended Pulley Size With 1750 RPM Motor: 4″
Single Phase Electric Motors
|DY6K969||7 1/2||1 3/8″||215T|
Three Phase Electric Motors
|DY36VF32||7 1/2||1 3/8″||213T|
|PU40118D||4″ X 1-1/8″ Pulley||DG|
|PU40138D||4″ X 1-3/8″ Pulley||DG|
Includes: 4.5 cubic inch hydraulic motor, mounting bracket, drive connector, and shields. (12-16 gal/min)
Must Add: Hose & Hose Connectors.
|WFP1211511||13″ Down Spout | 5 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211513||13″ Down Spout | 3 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211512||13″ No Snag Down Spout | 1500 & 2000 Series|
Westfield Conveyor Calculator
Find a conveyor that best fits your grain handling needs. Use the Westfield Calculator to help you determine:
A. What length of conveyor will best complement you bin height
B. How much ground length is necessary to ensure your conveyor will reach the desired bin height
The Westfield Calculator is easy to use and is designed to be practical. Use the Westfield Calculator as a tool to help you with your next conveyor purchase!
A. Conveyor Length
Do I need a 91 foot conveyor, or will a 31 foot conveyor do? Find out what conveyor length is the right choice for you bin’s peak height by using the Westfield Conveyor Length Calculator.
- Determine distance (A) from ground to eave of bin.
- Multiply the distance (A) by 2.5 to figure the minimum conveyor length needed.
Example: Bin height of 30’ X 2.5= 75’ – 75’ would be minimum length of conveyor you would want to look at.
B. Ground Length
Do you want to keep your conveyor running at its optimum speed and at its optimum incline? Use the Westfield Ground Length calculator to measure the approximate distance your conveyor should be relative to the base of your bin.
- Determine the length (A) of your conveyor.
- Determine the height (B) your conveyor will be used at.
- Plug the values into the formula to figure the approximate ground length distance.
Formula: Pythagorean Theorem
A² + B² = C²
Back Freight: $129.35
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY