AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT WARRANTY
Warranty Period – 1 Year From Date Of Purchase
Behlen Country warrants to the original purchaser that its products that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase will be repaired or replaced at Behlen Country’s option, free of charge, F.O.B. closest plant location, U.S.A.
Energy-free, electric and insulated drinker bodies have a limited five-year warranty from date of purchase. Component parts, such as electric motors, heaters, valves and controls that are manufactured by a company other than Behlen Country, have a one-year limited warranty by Behlen Country. Additional warranties by the manufacturer of these items may also apply.
All poly round tanks have a two-year limited warranty. All poly round end tanks have a three-year limited warranty. All fence panels have a five-year limited warranty. All Champion gates have a limited lifetime warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
Warranty Does NOT Cover
- Assemblages not made in accordance with installation instructions, and defects arising thereof.
- When the operation of the product varies from our operating instructions.
- Malfunction or defect resulting from misuse, negligence, alteration, accident, natural disasters, failure to reasonably care for, or lack of performance of required maintenance.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss-of-use of product, or any or all CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Use of the product in industrial application, or any application not involved in the business of farming or ranching.
SERVICE PARTS POLICY
Repair parts are provided for all current models.
Limited availability of common service parts for recently discontinued items.
Repair parts will not be manufactured for obsoleted equipment and can only be supplied subject to availability in inventory.