Standard Unregistered Snow Plows – 2 Years From Purchase Date
Standard Registered Snow Plows – 3 Years From Purchase Date
Structural Steel Snow Plows – 5 Years From Purchase Date
Registered With Monarch Hyd Unit – 5 Years From Purchase Date
Blasters – 5 Years From Date Of Purchase
Crossfires – 5 Years From Date Of Purchase
BL240/400/750 – 2 Years From Date Of Purchase
Snow Blade Warranty Policy
What Is Covered
Meyer Products, LLC, warrants to the original purchaser of Meyer® branded products that they will be free from defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below. No person is authorized to change this warranty or to create any additional warranty on Meyer® products.
How Long Coverage Lasts
This warranty runs for a period of two years from the date of purchase on any purchase of a complete Snow Plow Package. If the snow plow is registered online at www.meyerproducts.com within sixty (60) days of purchase, your warranty for the Package will be extended for a period of three years. In addition to the warranties covering a complete Snow Plow Package and Structural Steel, you will receive a warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase on individual parts, components, and accessories. All foregoing warranties apply only to an original purchaser of the product if the product is installed by an authorized Distributor/Sub-Distributor and terminate if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover:
• Problems caused by failure to follow the product instructions, failure to maintain the product as described in the Operator’s Manual, or failure to maintain proper levels of fluids and lubricants.
• Problems caused by contamination or restriction of lubricant systems or damage resulting from rust, corrosion, freezing, or overheating.
• Paint or expendable snow plow parts such as pins, runners, cutting edges, chrome plating, springs, and markers.
• Damage to any vehicle to which the products are mounted or the suitability of any product for vehicles which are not fitted with the appropriate heavy-duty snow plow service preparation parts.
• Damage caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions (use of the snow plow for any purpose other than plowing snow is considered misuse and abuse).
• Any snow plow, part, component, or assembly thereof, which has been modified or altered.
• Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Meyer Products.
• Cost of tax, freight, transportation, storage charges, environmental charges, solvents, sealants, lubricants, or any other normal shop supplies.
• Cost of gas, lodging, mileage, or any other incidental costs incurred with installation, maintenance, transportation, of the snow plow.
• Problems caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, flood, or any other Acts of God.
• Liability for damage to property, injury to, or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance or use of the covered product.
• Products with missing or altered serial numbers.
The original purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy against Meyer Products and its Distributors and Sub-Distributors, and Meyer Products’ sole obligation for any and all claims, whether for breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall be limited to providing, through its authorized Distributor/Sub-Distributor network, all labor and/or parts necessary to correct such defects free of charge. Any cost incurred in returning the product to an authorized Meyer® Distributor/Sub-Distributor is the responsibility of the original purchaser.
ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. Meyer Products disclaims liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty, and disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third-party claims against you for damages, for products not being available for use, or for lost profits. Meyer Products’ liability will be no more than the amount you paid for the product that is the subject of a claim; this is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What Meyer Products Will Do
Meyer Products will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible or practical (as determined by Meyer Products in its sole discretion), Meyer Products will either replace the product with a new product of similar model and price, or refund the full purchase price, as determined by Meyer Products.
Customer must keep the complete Snow Plow Package serviced/maintained as recommended by Meyer Products. A written record of service must be maintained, along with receipts for maintenance materials purchased. A copy of the maintenance record and pertinent receipts may be requested in the event of a claim.
How To Get Service
In order to obtain service under this warranty, the original purchaser must:
• Use all reasonable means to protect the complete snow plow package from further damage.
• Contact your local Meyer® dealer from whom the product was purchased or to any authorized Meyer® dealer. Transportation and freight charges prepaid when applicable. Only Meyer® dealers are authorized to perform the obligations under this warranty. For the address and telephone number of the Meyer® dealer nearest you visit https://www.meyerproducts.com/dealer-locator.
• Provide maintenance record and receipts for required maintenance, if requested.
• Allow inspection of damaged parts and/or complete snow plow package if deemed necessary by Meyer Products, Meyer® dealer.
• It is the responsibility of the original purchaser to establish the warranty period by verifying the original delivery date. A bill of sale/sales receipt, cancelled check, or some other appropriate payment record may be kept for that purpose.
How State Law Applies: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
A complete Snow Plow Package consists of the hydraulic motor, operating controller, lift-frame, moldboard and all related items.
Structural elements consist of the mounting, lift-frame, A-frame, sector, and the moldboard.
How State Law Applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.