B&B 7′ Coverage Spray Boom With ATV Mounts | 2 Flood Nozzles On 40″ Spacing
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
B&B 7′ Spray Coverage Booms | 2 Nozzles
Fasten Boom Mounts to the ATV’s rear rack using U-Bolts and 5/16” LockNuts. The Boom Mounts can be mounted in two positions for spraying in areas with short or tall weeds. For spraying areas with tall weeds, simply reverse the Boom Mounts so they come straight out from the ATV rack and point upward.
- Remove Handgun & Hose assembly from the Spot Sprayer Pump.
- Install 3/8” x CL Nipple into the Spot Sprayer Pump.
- Screw the black 3/8” Tee into the Nipple. Install 3/8” Ball Valve into Gun Clip side of the black 3/8” Tee.
- Screw 3/8” Barb Elbow into Ball Valve. Connect 3/8” Hose to Hose Barb and 3/8” Nozzle Tee.
- Secure connection using 3/8” Hose Clamps.
- Connect Handgun and Hose assembly to the remaining open end of the black 3/8” Tee.
- Tighten all Hose Clamps and Boom Bolts.