20050 Conversion Kit
Used to convert any Danuser PTO Digger with 622 casting number over to the 273 pinion. The kit includes a pinion, Pinion Guard, complete guarded driveline all the way to the tractor, and a 7270 Auger Adapter Guard for 2-3/8″ diameter center column augers. This kit required on all diggers with serial numbers prior to 59,999.
# 20050 Conversion Kit
- Pinion with hardware
- Input Guard
- Grease Seals
- Complete Guarded Driveline
- Auger Adapter Guard
- SMV (slow moving vehicle) Kit with hardware
- Operator’s Manual canister with hardware
NOTE: welding will be required.
- If the serial number of your F-Series PTO Digger is below 60,000 and the unit has not been converted to the # 7562 Pinion Assembly, you need to purchase a # 20050 Conversion Kit. The # 20050 Conversion Kit includes a pinion with hardware, Input Guard, gaskets, grease seals, complete guarded driveline all the way to the tractor, and an Auger Adapter Guard. This # 20050 kit is required on all diggers with serial numbers prior to 60,000.
If your serial number plate is missing or unreadable, the conversion kit you need applies to the style of PTO you are using today.
- If you have an unguarded PTO shaft, yellow metal or black metal, and your PTO is connected to the pinion with a castle nut, you will need Conversion Kit # 20050.
- If you have an E-clip style PTO where the PTO connects to the pinion with an E-clip (horseshoe looking clip), you will need Conversion Kit # 20060.
These conversion kits are sold direct at NET PRICE plus shipping.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY