Danuser T8-RR Hornet Post Driver | Univ Skid | 13-30 GPM | Drives Up To 8″ Posts | Grapple | Loaded
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
*Not For Front End Loaders
*Hoses & Couplers Included
Danuser 214101L Hornet T8-RR
- DA216003 Post Pulling / Depth Gauge 84″ Chain (Can Be Used For Pulling, Leveling, & As A Depth Gauge)
- DA206101 Filled Nitrogen Bottle
- DA206102 Nitrogen Gas Charging Kit
- Drives T Posts – 8″ Diameter Posts
- 8.27″ I.D. Domed Driving Tool
- Integrated Post Puller
- High Abrasion Resistant Hoses & Fittings With 1/2″ Flat Face Couplers
- Grapple For One-Person Operation
- Additional Weight Kit – Add Up To 14 Weights For Reduced Vibration & More Efficient Driving. 1 Weight = 44 lbs. 14 Weights = 616 lbs. Increases Driving Speed Up To 50% Faster.
Danuser Hornet Post Drivers
• T-Posts • Tent Stakes • Pipe Fence • Sign Posts • Fence Posts • Railroad Ties • Median Dividers
- Jackhammer style power cell offers controlled high-speed driving performance.
- Hydraulic grapple option allows one person to pick up, load, & drive posts.
- Comes standard with a flow control valve. Our flow control valve allows us to run within a wider range of hydraulic requirements, including high flow machines, without accelerated wear on the breaker.
- Additional weight kit option. Fine tune the weight of the driver to match the operating capacity of the vehicle. Increases driving speed up to 50% faster.
- Tool-less driving tool quick change which means no hammer and punch needed to change driving tools.
- Comes standard with a domed driving tool. Flat driving tools and flat railroad tie driving tools (T8-RR only) can also be purchased.
- Post holder with tie down locations for transporting posts/pipe.
- No setup required, it’s ready to go to work.
- 1-Year Warranty.
- Hydraulic grapple option allows one person to pickup, load, & drive posts.
- Driving tools are made thicker & stronger. This helps to prevent breaking during excessive use.
- Tool-less driving tool quick change means no hammer & punch needed to change driving tools.
- The Hornet comes with a filled nitrogen bottle, N2 charge kit, & chain with hook.
- The Hornet has an adjustable weight kit option. Fine tune the weight of the driver to match the operating capacity of the vehicle. Increases driving speed up to 50% faster.
- The flow control valve allows you to run within a wider range of hydraulic requirements, including high flow machines, without accelerated wear on the breaker.
- Post holder with tie down locations for transporting post/pipe when needed.
- High abrasion resistant hoses.
- T-Post adapter that can be used with flat or domed driving tool.
Nitrogen Charged Post Drivers
Jackhammer style post drivers have a chamber that holds a volume of nitrogen gas. The nitrogen is necessary for the post driver to perform the up and down stroke of the piston. The PSI of the nitrogen is critical to the operation of the driver. While a change in pressure can happen during dramatic seasonal changes, other than a routine pressure inspection, you should not need to do anything to the driver.
What Type Of Maintenance Is Required?
In addition to greasing the single grease zerk every two hours of use, checking the nitrogen pressure as the operator’s manual recommends. A thorough inspection of this or any attachment is always a good idea.
What Driving Tool Comes With The Hornet?
All Hornets come with the domed driving tool. The domed driving tool is best for driving pipe or non-decorative wood posts as it can leave a beveled edge. For decorative wood posts we suggest our flat driving tool.
*Do not exceed the rated operating capacity of your vehicle. The addition of a Hornet adds up to 1,600 lb. of additional weight. Verify that the vehicle has sufficient lifting capacity, in each of the different vehicle positions. On Hornets with a grapple, the post weight will need to be considered as additional weight for lifting capacity considerations.