Ground Effect Sidewalk / Curb Edger
*Mount Must Be Added – See Below
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB BV ATWOOD, KS
Ground Effect Sidewalk / Curb Edgers
• On newly poured slabs, just follow the concrete edge, either right or left with a quick flip of the cylinder clevis pin, then blade away soil and debris for fast landscape and seeding preparation.
• Hydraulic tilt from the cab allows precise control regardless of the power unit angle.
• Blades are angular adjustable and a horizontal gauge wheel prevents blade gouge into the concrete.
• Mounts to any one of our six hitches for Skid Steer or Three Point.
• The robust 12″ vertical gauge wheel maintains a constant blade “Dig” height of ~ 1.5″ from the surface for a perfect finish. The blades feature reversible Four Corner Cutting for lasting performance.