One Man Earthdrill | 5.5 HP Honda | Max Auger Dia 12″
Packaged In A Crate – 60” x 40” x 48”
Augers (Must Add To Complete)
|Maximum Auger Speed||160 rpm @ 3600 engine rpm (no load)|
|Maximum Torque||192 ft. lbs. torque (approximate)|
|Max. Auger Diameter||12 inches (31 cm)|
|Weight||185 lbs. (84 kg)|
|Length||Normal Drilling 82 inches(208 cm)|
|Length||Close-up Drilling 73 inches (187 cm)|
|Width||31 inches (79 cm)|
|Height||33 inches (84 cm)|
The Ground Hog Model 1M5C is a rugged and reliable mechanical one-man earth drill that puts the power of our two-man earth drill in the hands of one operator.
The 1M5C uses the same time-tested transmission as our C-71-5 Two-Man earth drill that has proven to be a reliable performer for over 30 years in the rental and fence industries. The transmission is an efficient worm drive design using heavy duty aluminum castings and large tapered roller bearings as well as our industry standard 7/8” square auger drive.
Power is transferred to the gearbox through an automotive-type tubular driveshaft with heavy duty U-joints and carrier bearings. The 1M5C uses heavy duty steel construction throughout and a right angle frame design that minimizes operator fatigue by eliminating torque kick back.
The large pneumatic tires on the 1M5C make the unit easy to maneuver around the jobsite whether it be hard ground, loose soil or grass. All of the operator controls are conveniently located at the handlebars and the handlebars can pivot to different positions to allow for normal digging as well as close-up digging allowing you to dig right up next to obstacles such as walls or fences.
The 1M5C is available with 3 engine options; Honda, Briggs & Stratton Intek and Subaru.
• Highway Rated Tires and Wheels
• Powder Coated For a Durable Finish
• Tubular Steel Drive Shaft
• Low Maintenance
• Easy To Manuever on Rough or Soft Terrain
• 7/8″ Square Auger Drive
• Light Weight
• Improved Digging Head Bushings
• No Torque To Operator
• Easy To Use Operator Controls
• Ground Hog’s Time Tested Transmission
• Easy To Load Into Truck or Trailer
• Easily Digs With a 12″ Auger
• Will Handle The Hardest Soils
• Auger Speed: 180 rpm @ 3600 Engine rpm (No Load)
• 150 ft. lbs. torque (approximate)
• Honda, Briggs & Stratton, Robin Engines
• Weight: 195 lbs.
• Length: Normal Drilling-82″, Close Up Drilling and Transport-73″
|AUGER-STAN||Ground Hog Standard Augers|
|GHEX1||1′ Extension Shaft|
|GHEX2||2′ Extension Shaft|
|GHEX3||3′ Extension Shaft|
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR SETUP – PRICED F.O.B. FACTORY