H&S HPH4255 Hydra-Push Manure Spreader | 550 Bu | 430 Cu Ft Struck | Horiz. Beaters
*Tractor Requirement – Once The Spreader Is Loaded, It Shouldn’t Weight More Than 1.5 Times The Weight Of The Tractor
*Must Add PTO / Hitch / Tires & Rims To Complete
*BACK FREIGHT – $1,450
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
- Horizontal beaters.
- All Hydraulic Push models use solid virgin grade poly with UV inhibitor, for the floor and sides allowing less friction.
- The hydraulic endgate has 2 cylinders with ⅜″ hose and pipe for faster operation in cold weather.
- A top beater is standard equipment.
- Heavy duty rectangular tubing is used for the pole to ensure strength and long life. Structural channel floor supports spaced 9 ½″ apart are used for maximum floor support.
- The HP’s PTO beater drive system is driven by the unique center drive system that consists of a straight shaft off the PTO underneath the manure spreader to an angle gearbox in the rear, and over to the beater drive sprocket.
- #80 chains are used for strength and long life and easy open shields makes lubrication easy.
- The Hydraulic Push-Off System on all models features two hydraulic cylinders that sequence to reduce push-off forces for fast unloading of material.
- Beater blades are replaceable and the beater assembly is removable for stockpiling manure.
- Removal of the beater assembly is done by simply removing the mounting bolts and a drive chain.
- Choice of bullnose or clevis hitch
- Poly bump rails
- Constant velocity PTO
- LED highway lighting
- Easy open shields makes lubing of bearings easy.