H&S HPV4242 Hydra-Push Manure Spreader | 425 Bu | 270 Cu Ft Struck | Vert. Beaters
*Tractor Requirement – Once The Spreader Is Loaded, It Shouldn’t Weight More Than 1.5 Times The Weight Of The Tractor
*Must Add PTO / Hitch / Tires & Rims To Complete
*BACK FREIGHT – $1,450
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
- Vertical beaters.
- Vertical beaters feature “REVERSE FLIGHTING” on the top 21″ of the beater flighting. This patented feature allows for an even spread pattern of material.
- All Hydraulic Push models use solid virgin grade poly with UV inhibitor, for the floor and sides allowing less friction.
- The hydraulic endgate has 2 cylinders with ⅜″ hose and pipe for faster operation in cold weather.
- Heavy duty rectangular tubing is used for the pole to ensure strength and long life. Structural channel floor supports spaced 9 ½″ apart are used for maximum floor support.
- The bottom drive Monoblock Gearbox features an overrunning clutch that provides protection to the driveline.
- The Hydraulic Push-Off System on all models features two hydraulic cylinders that sequence to reduce push-off forces for fast unloading of material.
- Beater blades are replaceable and the beater assembly is removable for stockpiling manure.
- Removal of the beater assembly is done by simply removing the mounting bolts and disconnecting the PTO gearbox driveshaft.
- Choice of bullnose or clevis hitch
- Poly bump rails
- Constant velocity PTO
- LED highway lighting
- The H&S hydra-push-off system on all models feature two hydraulic cylinders that sequence to reduce push-off forces and fast unloading of material.
Tire/Rim Options (Must Select One)