Pallet Forks | Universal Skid | Walk Thru | 48″ Forks | 4,400 lbs. Capacity
• Brick Guard allows for clear vision of load while providing protection to the operator.
• Brick guard is removable.
• Ideal for moving materials around the job site.
• Designed for moving palletized, equal loaded and strapped materials only.
• Adjustable forks allow you to make adjustments from 8” to 47” wide. Rail lockdown for improved safety. Forks are fixed at the top and heel to prevent bouncing while carrying loads.
• Capacity is based on no more than 1/2 load per fork and load no more than 1/2 way out on each fork.
• Built to perform and outlast the competitions light duty pallet forks
• Comes with Standard 48” Forks
These are light duty pallet forks, designed for palletized material using light duty machinery. We suggest that the machine does not exceed 1450 lbs. lift capacity. Tine ratings are higher than the frame limit. User must understand the capabilities of their equipment and attachments prior to use. Misuse of the Light Duty Pallet Forks will void manufacturer’s warranty. Load must be lifted evenly to keep frame from bending.
|Overall Depth||9 1/2″|
|Top & Bottom Rails||3/8″ Grade 50|
|Fork Thickness||1 3/8″|
|Tines||Class II Part #80489|
|Est. Load Capacity at 24″ Load Center (per pair)||4,400 lbs.|
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB ATWOOD