Maschio Martina EVO 500 Boom / Flail Mower | CAT II | 540 PTO | Min HP 80 | 18.57′ Arm Ext
*Must Add Cutting Head To Complete Unit
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
Maschio Martina 500 / 595 / 600T
- Independent hydraulic circuit with high-efficiency cast iron gear motor and pumps.
- Cast iron overdrive category 3 (MARTINA EVO 500-595)
- High-strength chassis pre-engineered for 3-point hitching to cat. II
- Hydraulic valve system operated by flexible cables and control unit with mechanical levers
- High resistance hydraulic pipes, protected by metal guard and shockproof / splashproof spiral wrapping
- Pre-engineered space for future installation of the heat exchanger
- Ground pins made of hardened steel
- Wear-resistant bushings with lubricating nipple
- Safety system with first arm “OVER CENTER”
- Safety hydraulic system with hydropneumatic dampenere and max safety valve on the rotation hinge cylinder
- Safety lever to prevent the rotor from reverse spin
- Safety valve for unloading in case of rotor blockage
- 1st and 2nd points turnbuckle implement jacks
- Cutting head angle 246°
- 540 rpm PTO
- Parking stands
- CE equipment
Version 600T Only
- Cast iron overdrive category 3
- 31.49 in. telescopic extention
MARTINA is a professional brush cutter arm for use in agriculture suitable for mowing grass and shrubs in embankments and ditches adjacent to plots. It can be combined with tractors between 60 and 80 HP with a minimum track of 2 m and a weight of 2,500 kg, allowing a maximum outreach of 6.4 m in total safety.
Safety & Reliability
To ensure maximum performance and reliability over time, it is essential to have a sturdy, high-strength arm. The safety systems include the OVER CENTER system on the first arm that prevents sudden lowering, the hydraulic safety system with adjustable hydropneumatic shock absorber, the manual closing of the hydraulic circuit to operate in total safety during maintenance operations. Furthermore, the mechanical anti-shock safety system releases the hydraulic pressure of the rotor should it become blocked.
Accuracy & Safety
On request, the CFS system (Contour Following System) is available, which guarantees the floating of the boom by means of a nitrogen accumulator that allows you to follow the course of the ground without having to intervene on the controls, protecting the boom and the hydraulic motor from damage.
High Performance Tested
MARTINA allows the combination with different types of heads from 100 to 120 cm in width with direct or belt transmission which, depending on the outreach versions, offers different combinations for cutting parts, knives or hammers. The spiral type rotor allows the double direction of rotation and the floating function up to 246 ° of rotation ensuring maximum performance.
In addition to the classic heads for prunings, the hedge bar for cutting shrubs up to 1.5 cm in diameter and the lopper for cutting branches up to 10 cm are also available. MARGHERITA also allows the cleaning of road side ditches and drains thanks to the rotofosso. The high efficiency of these attachments derives from the use of a hydraulic motor, an ideal solution for operating particular accessories that work with high outreaches.