Magnum Wire Roller | CAT II | 65-125HP | 1 Mile Barbed
*Includes 1 Split Spool*
Designed to be used for barbed or smooth wire. We have had customers that have used this unit to
roll cable and hose in their application.
• Category 1 – 2 or 3-narrow, 3-point tractor mounts. Special mount orders available upon request.
• Hand spun all steel cone splitting reel (standard). Split real holds 1/2 mile of barbed wire, or 1 mile of smooth wire.
• 4” or 8” solid reels also available for this unit as shown in the photograph below.
• Replaceable poly impregnated polyethylene bushings on the drive shaft prevent wear. This bushing is proven to last for years of performance in the field.
Questions on what category you might need?
1. Category 1: Up to 65 HP tractors. Pin size 7/8”.
2. Category 2: 65 HP tractors to 125 Hp tractors. Pin size 1-1/8”.
3. Category 3: 125 HP tractors to 200 HP tractors. Pin size 1-1/8”.
This can vary a little by manufacturer, but in most cases will be accurate for what you need.
Standard Features & Operation:
• Standard reel is designed with four tie wires in four different positions as shown in our photos. These tie wires need to be in place before you start rolling wire. When the roll is full or you are done simply tie the wires before you remove the end part of the reel, this will keep your roll of wire tight and prevent spreading. This is also important as you need that roll to go back on that cone when you go to lay it back out.
• The Wire Guide Arm can be added to any new or used 3 point wire winder. This guide arm allows the operator to stand to the side of the unit and safely guide the wire onto the reel.
• The Winder is simple to use. Just park your tractor in one spot, tie a weight on the end of the wire and begin pulling toward you.
• ALWAYS have a weight on the end of the wire before you start rolling. This will keep the wire from whipping around loosely as it comes to the end, near the winder. A short piece of chain or any small item that can drag without catching will work fine. We used old window weights out of old houses for many years as they work great if you can find them.
• Always start slow and stop slow when rolling wire. The hydraulic design is a great help in allowing you to do that. Unit comes complete with a ball valve that is mounted next to hydraulic motor to be used to regulate speed or as a safety shut off.
• Always plug valve hose into power side of hydraulics.
• You should always have an operator on the seat of the tractor while in operation.
• Always use great caution when operating any type of wire winder as accidents can happen in a split second when not staying alert. Keep children away from unit at all times.
|PTWG123||Optional Guide Arm|
|PT-MSP||Extra Split Reel For Magnum Unit|
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY