WCX 1535 Straight A Frame Conveyor | Pinch Top Drive-Elec Or Hyd | 15″ Belt | 35′ Length | 6,000 BPH
Back Freight – $205.66
Must Add Drive Kit To Complete Unit
Shipped Complete With
• 27″ x 38″ collapsible hopper with 10″ clearance
• 35′ long; 10″ diameter 14 GA tube
• 15″ 2-ply rubber belt coupled with nylon slider backing and alligator lacing for added endurance
• Durable poly deflector hood provides excellent cushioning for delicate seeds and commodities
• Heavy duty 1-1/4″ bearings and adjustable rollers
• Four-bolt hubs and taper wheel bearings make unit suitable for towing
• Removable tow hitch allows easy maneuverability during operation
WCX1500 Belt Conveyor Series
• Weather guards are standard on all conveyors
• Maximum service angle at 30-degrees
• All belts are made of 2-ply Chevron nylon slider backing
• Plastic hood and collapsible canvas hoppers provides excellent cushioning for fragile materials
10″ TUBE | 15″ BELT
• Capacity rated up to 6,000 bph
• Available in lengths from 35′ to 100′
• 10″ diameter tube
• A-frame undercarriage on 35′- 55′ lengths
• Hydraulic scissors lift on 65′-100′
• Offers greater reach and bin clearance
• Cable trussing on the 55′-100′ models
• Extendable axles on 85′-100′ models
• Optional self-propelled kit available
Electric Drive Kit (Must Add)
|Electric Drive Kit – WCX1535/1545TD
Includes: Motor Mount, Guard, Double Pulley, & Belts.
Motors (Select One)
|DY6K969||7.5 HP Single Phase Electric Motor | 1-3/8” Shaft|
|DY36VF32||7.5 HP Three Phase Electric Motor | 1-3/8” Shaft|
Pulley (Must Add)
|PU40138D||4” x 1-3/8” DG Pulley|
|Hydraulic Drive Kit – WCX1535/1545TD
Includes: 2000 series hyd. motor, sprockets, chain coupler, mount, and guards.
Must Add: Hoses
(Hydraulic Requirements 16-18GPM at 1800PSI)
|WF15140006WC||Wiring & Switch Box | For: WCX1535 TD | For: Single Phase Motors Only|
|WFP1211511||13″ Down Spout | 5 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211513||13″ Down Spout | 3 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211512||13″ No Snag Down Spout | 1500 & 2000 Series|
Westfield Conveyor Calculator
Find a conveyor that best fits your grain handling needs. Use the Westfield Calculator to help you determine:
A. What length of conveyor will best complement you bin height
B. How much ground length is necessary to ensure your conveyor will reach the desired bin height
The Westfield Calculator is easy to use and is designed to be practical. Use the Westfield Calculator as a tool to help you with your next conveyor purchase!
A. Conveyor Length
Do I need a 91 foot conveyor, or will a 31 foot conveyor do? Find out what conveyor length is the right choice for you bin’s peak height by using the Westfield Conveyor Length Calculator.
- Determine distance (A) from ground to eave of bin.
- Multiply the distance (A) by 2.5 to figure the minimum conveyor length needed.
Example: Bin height of 30’ X 2.5= 75’ – 75’ would be minimum length of conveyor you would want to look at.
B. Ground Length
Do you want to keep your conveyor running at its optimum speed and at its optimum incline? Use the Westfield Ground Length calculator to measure the approximate distance your conveyor should be relative to the base of your bin.
- Determine the length (A) of your conveyor.
- Determine the height (B) your conveyor will be used at.
- Plug the values into the formula to figure the approximate ground length distance.
Formula: Pythagorean Theorem
A² + B² = C²
Back Freight: $205.66
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY