WCX 20110 SA Swing Away Conveyor | PTO Gear Drive System | 20″ Belt | 110′ Length
Back Freight – Call For B.F.
Must Add Powerswing To Complete Unit
Shipped Complete With
- Swing Away Hopper Kit
- Swing Transport Kit
- Hydraulic Hopper Winch
- Hydraulic Scissor Lift Undercarriage
- Center Mounted CV PTO Shaft With Gearbox Drive System
- Weather Guards
- Requires approximately 12 GPM on 1500 series, 18 GPM on 2000 and 2400 series
Specialty crops, seed and some commodities are very susceptible to impact damage caused by conventional grain handling systems. A Westfield Belt Conveyor minimizes impact damage and helps protect grade quality and germination performance of seed.
LOW MAINTENANCE/LONG WEAR
Engineered, designed and built for rugged, long-lasting performance with heavy-duty features like our quality rubber belting, rated up to 3,000 hours.
All Westfield Conveyors are designed and built for high capacity and performance. Capacity increases as the angle of elevation decreases. See specifications for model performance.
Westfield’s unique design requires only a fraction of the horsepower of screw augers, saving energy and freeing up larger tractors for other purposes.
Westfield Belt Conveyors require very little clean out when changing from one commodity to another; saving growers time and reducing contamination.
Center mounted CV PTO Shaft With Gearbox Drive System
WCX2000 Series Swing Away
- Low-profile transfer conveyor with collapsible hopper.
- Standard with hydraulic winch
Must Select One
|WF20000431||Manual Wheel Power Swing Kit | 2000 Series|
|WF20584435WC||Hyd. Power Swing Kit | 2000 Series|
|WF20584440WC||Electric Power Swing Kit | 2000 Series|
|WFP0941001||Extra Remote for Elec Power Swing|
|WFP1211511||13″ Down Spout | 5 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211513||13″ Down Spout | 3 Section | 1500 & 2000 Series|
|WFP1211512||13″ No Snag Down Spout | 1500 & 2000 Series|
Westfield Conveyor Calculator
Find a conveyor that best fits your grain handling needs. Use the Westfield Calculator to help you determine:
- What length of conveyor will best complement you bin height
- How much ground length is necessary to ensure your conveyor will reach the desired bin height
The Westfield Calculator is easy to use and is designed to be practical. Use the Westfield Calculator as a tool to help you with your next conveyor purchase!
A. Conveyor Length
Do I need a 91 foot conveyor, or will a 31 foot conveyor do? Find out what conveyor length is the right choice for you bin’s peak height by using the Westfield Conveyor Length Calculator.
- Determine distance (A) from ground to eave of bin.
- Multiply the distance (A) by 2.5 to figure the minimum conveyor length needed.
Example: Bin height of 30’ X 2.5= 75’ – 75’ would be minimum length of conveyor you would want to look at.
B. Ground Length
Do you want to keep your conveyor running at its optimum speed and at its optimum incline? Use the Westfield Ground Length calculator to measure the approximate distance your conveyor should be relative to the base of your bin.
- Determine the length (A) of your conveyor.
- Determine the height (B) your conveyor will be used at.
- Plug the values into the formula to figure the approximate ground length distance.
Formula: Pythagorean Theorem
A² + B² = C²
Back Freight: Call For B.F
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY