Beefmaster XL Chute – 9′ Long | LH – Self Catch Headgate | 2 Vet Gates @ Back | Bifold Tailgate
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY
Engineered for ease of use and safety for the operator and animal Beefmaster SQUEEZE chutes help today’s cattle producer get the job done. Designed with all controls in one spot for quick and efficient operation plus full access with drop down bars and kick plates makes handling a breeze. Designed for everyday use and powder-coated for long life, Beefmaster SQUEEZE Chutes are built to last.
- All controls on front corner of chute for one-man operation.
- Retractable squeeze arm allows safe, unrestricted, movement around chute by operator.
- Steel cables synchronize headgate movement with 180 degree swing.
- Hinged dropbars on both sides of chute with foolproof gravity latches.
- Steel floor with floor cleats for sure footing.
The Beefmaster XL-2VG has all the well-designed features of the Standard Beefmaster but has extra length to accommodate 22″ rear entry gates on both sides for Palpating or Al Work.
- Length – 114″
- Width – 41″
- Height – 78″
- Weight – 1390 lbs.
Self Catch Headgates
The unique design of the Self-Catch Headgate allows the forward motion of the animal to actually help the operator secure the animal in the working position. Full length opening allows the animal to stand relaxed with no danger of choking. Neck and nose bars are available as an option to quickly and safely secure the animal’s head. The Headgate is 6′ tall.
- The Animal Enters The Chute & Locks Itself Into The Headgate Automatically
- After The Operator Is Finished Working The Animal He Or She Will Unlock The Headgate (This Gives The Animal The Opportunity To Pull The Headgate Backward Or Forward To Open It & Exit The Chute)