Westfield 8″ x 72′ Portable Grain Pump Paddle Conveyor
- 8” (203 mm) 12 ga. (2.7 mm) Corrosion Resistant tubular housing
- 81X Conveyor Chain
- 3/8” (10 mm) UHMW Paddles
- Electric or hydraulic winch options available for certain sizes
- Electric drive or PTO drive choice.
- 15” (381 mm) Rims with Tires (42’ & 52’ Models)
- 16” (406 mm) Rims with Tires (62’, 72’ & 82’ Models)
- 4,000 BPH Capacity
- Motor pulley & bushing included with electric drive kit
- 540 RPM PTO shaft with PTO drive kit
- 12 tooth sprockets
- 315 FPM chain speed
- Operation up to 40°
Drive Kits – Must Add One
|WFWP0808BE||Electric Drive KitIncluded: Mounting Brackets, Motor Pulley, & Bushing
Must Add: Electric Motor
|Three Phase Motors|
|WFP0807BP||PTO Drive Kit|
Winch Kits – Must Add One
|WFA6218A||Hand Winch (for 42′-72′ Conveyors)|
|WFA6221A-18||Hydraulic Winch (for 52′-82′ Conveyors)|
|WFA6222A-8||Electric Winch (for 52′-82′ Conveyors)|
|WFP0804A||Spring Supported Canvas Hopper|
|WFP0806A||Cover f/ Metal Hopper|
|WFP2870A||“Tall” Metal Hopper|
|WFP2871A||Cover f/ “Tall” Metal Hoppper|
|WFP2867A||Head Discharge Spout 90° (10″ Round Opening)|
|WFP2866A||Head Discharge Spout 60° (10″ Round Opening)|
|WFP2868A||Head Discharge Spout 45° (10″ Round Opening)|
Westfield Conveyor Calculator
Find a conveyor that best fits your grain handling needs. Use the Westfield Calculator to help you determine:
A. What length of conveyor will best complement you bin height
B. How much ground length is necessary to ensure your conveyor will reach the desired bin height
The Westfield Calculator is easy to use and is designed to be practical. Use the Westfield Calculator as a tool to help you with your next conveyor purchase!
A. Conveyor Length
Do I need a 91 foot conveyor, or will a 31 foot conveyor do? Find out what conveyor length is the right choice for you bin’s peak height by using the Westfield Conveyor Length Calculator.
- Determine distance (A) from ground to eave of bin.
- Multiply the distance (A) by 2.5 to figure the minimum conveyor length needed.
Example: Bin height of 30’ X 2.5= 75’ – 75’ would be minimum length of conveyor you would want to look at.
B. Ground Length
Do you want to keep your conveyor running at its optimum speed and at its optimum incline? Use the Westfield Ground Length calculator to measure the approximate distance your conveyor should be relative to the base of your bin.
- Determine the length (A) of your conveyor.
- Determine the height (B) your conveyor will be used at.
- Plug the values into the formula to figure the approximate ground length distance.
Formula: Pythagorean Theorem
A² + B² = C²
Back Freight: $520.00
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY