10″ x 62′ Portable Grain Pump Paddle Conveyor | 1/2″ Paddles | Up To 6,000 BPH
Must Add Drive & Winch Kit
Back Freight – $604.50
• 10” (254 mm) & 12 ga. (2.7 mm) ZAM® coated tubular housing.
• 81XHH Conveyor Chain
• 1/2” (13 mm) UHMW Paddles
• Electric or hydraulic winch options available for raising conveyor
• Electric drive or PTO drive choice
• 16” (406 mm) Rims with Tires
• 6,000 BPH capacity
• Motor pulley & bushing included on electric drive models
• 540 RPM PTO shaft included on PTO drive models
• 14 tooth sprockets
• 349 FPM chain speed
• Operation up to 40°
Winch Kit (Select One)
|WFA6225A-30||Hydraulic Winch w/ 30′ Hoses (for 52′ ,62′ & 72′)|
|WFA6226A||Electric Winch (5HP, 208-230/460V, 3ph) (for 42′-82′)|
|WFP3077A||“Tall” Metal Hopper|
|WFP3078A||Cover for “Tall” Metal Hoppper|
|WFP3080A||Cover for Tapered Metal Hopper|
|WFP3067A||Head Discharge Spout 90°|
|WFP3066A||Head Discharge Spout 60°|
|WFP3068A||Head Discharge Spout 45°|
Westfield Conveyor Calculator
Find a conveyor that best fits your grain handling needs. Use the Westfield Calculator to help you determine:
- What length of conveyor will best complement you bin height
- How much ground length is necessary to ensure your conveyor will reach the desired bin height
The Westfield Calculator is easy to use and is designed to be practical. Use the Westfield Calculator as a tool to help you with your next conveyor purchase!
Do I need a 91 foot conveyor, or will a 31 foot conveyor do? Find out what conveyor length is the right choice for you bin’s peak height by using the Westfield Conveyor Length Calculator.
- Determine distance (A) from ground to eave of bin.
- Multiply the distance (A) by 2.5 to figure the minimum conveyor length needed.
Example: Bin height of 30’ X 2.5= 75’ – 75’ would be minimum length of conveyor you would want to look at.
Do you want to keep your conveyor running at its optimum speed and at its optimum incline? Use the Westfield Ground Length calculator to measure the approximate distance your conveyor should be relative to the base of your bin.
- Determine the length (A) of your conveyor.
- Determine the height (B) your conveyor will be used at.
- Plug the values into the formula to figure the approximate ground length distance.
Formula: Pythagorean Theorem
A² + B² = C²
Back Freight – $604.50
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY