Westfield Tailgate Auger – Poly Flighting
- Single & Double Acting Hoists
- Poly Flight Features / Data
- Operators Manual
- Parts Breakdown
- Parts & Accessories
- Rear mount 6″ x 15-1/2′ fold down drill fill with ONE-PIN mount system for quick on/off
- Spring assisted lift with ground level lever for transport/operate positioning
- 4.5 cubic inch hydraulic motor with 12 volt electric solenoid control valve
- 14-1/2′ telescoping spout with on/off switch
- Clean out door with cam lock
- Large opening in hopper for quick dumping of grain
- Mounting brackets
Note: Requires a minimum of 8.0 GPM at 1400 PSI (Maximum of 12.0 GPM)
Westfield Rear Mount Drill Fill Augers
Designed For Easier Bulk Handling
It’s on or off in a jiffy with one single mounting pin. You don’t even need a wrench. The long 6″ by 15½’ auger allows full tarping of the load. And there’s a convenient remote on-off control on the 14½” telescoping downspout. The 4.2 cu. in. hydraulic motor with standard 12 volt solenoid control is located at the bottom of the auger requiring minimum plumbing.
Poly Cupped Flight
• Injection molded for consistent quality – each module is assembled onto a stainless steel or mild steel center tube.
• Interlocking lap joint (patented) – produces a substantially smooth, strong, and continuous surface.
• Strong, abrasion-resistant flighting.
The Lundell Corporation has combined the proven gentleness and durability of high density polyethylene with the cupped design in auger flighting. Injection molded for consistent quality, each poly-flight module is assembled onto a mild steel or stainless steel hexagon tube. The modules fasten together using a patented interlocking lap joint. This feature produces a strong, smooth, continuous surface that has proven itself through years of conveying grain, dry fertilizer, blasting shot, salt, and many other materials.
|Soybean Crack Test Results *|
|Flighting Type||Percent Breakage||Average Breakage|
|Average breakage based on per 10,000 beans. Test ran with hydraulic motor at 12 gal/min (6” x 13’ uni-swivel auger at a 45° angle). Average moisture content of the bean seed samples was 12%.|
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SETUP OR SHIPPING – PRICED FOB FACTORY